Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I Am Super Excited To Train

Dear Family & Friends,

Wow do the days move quickly.  Time just fly's especially on prep days!  I am doing wonderfully and loving the work out here.

Elder Helton and I actually just did another musical number in church last Sunday and it went really well.  We did I Stand All Amazed.  It fit well for the 9/11 Sunday meeting.  As far as practice goes we don't get a whole lot of time if any...it's weird how some people just think something can be thrown together...but we usually get a little time in here and there. 

As far as transfers I am staying here in Cuyahoga Falls and will be training a new missionary and Elder Helton is going to be a zone leader in one of two places.  I find out who I train and everything tomorrow!  Can't Wait!

I am super excited to train and know that the Lord qualifies those he calls.  President Sorensen talked about this for a little while at training meeting this last week and it's true.  Revelation is such a powerful thing and is what truly helps the Gospel flow.  It sounds like you have a rock solid new Relief Society Presidency there.

We have several investigators that are all progressing and will hopefully be baptized in the next couple months.  The next baptism should be Kathy Bertoldi at the end of this month or next month...just have to be sure she doesn't go back to the hospital and the people who need to be at her baptism will stop going out of town.  Our teaching pool has been recovering from the hit it took a couple weeks ago and should really grow the next couple weeks.  But we have 4 right now with a date, and we need to reset or set about 4 or 5 more this next week.

How is the ward mission process working in the ward?  It's been implemented here and is starting to really take hold.  It is truly an inspired program and I am excited to see it really progress the work throughout the world.

Well I love you and hope you have a great week!

Love,

Elder Weaver

P.S.  Happy Birthday Mom!!!!  I love you and hope you had a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment