Friday, July 22, 2011

7-20-11 The World is Small When it Comes to the Church

This is from Heidi Peterson in the Ward and she is from the area where Elder Weaver is serving at and here is part of an email to pass along.


"I thought this would be fun to pass along. Lynne Massic is the sweetest little thing. She is in her mid sixties, about five feet tall, and all of 110 lbs. She was the Relief Society President when we lived there and you fall in love with her and her spunky/sweet personality instantly."


Lynne Massic Email:  Elder Weaver is such a JOY and a good missionary.  He and his companion are giviing the discussions to my neice here at my house.  So I feed them first and then they feed us spiritually.  It is good to hear from you.  I hope all is going well.  I do miss you terribly.  Please keep in touch and tell the Weaver's their son is the GREATEST.  He sang in church a couple of sundays ago and brough everyone to tears.  What a beautiful voice he has.

No comments:

Post a Comment