Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Summer Just Keeps Moving Right Along!


June 25, 2012

Dear Family & Friends,

Summer just keeps moving right along.  You are all going to have such a fun week this next week at Young Women Camp.  I pray all goes well and everyone is safe.

So Dallyn Bayles (singer/actor in Church), I have his rendition of "Savior, Redeemer of My Soul."  That's how I first came to know who he was.  I bet it was a great concert.  I will have to talk with the Vellingas about him.  That is awesome that they both know each other.

By the way I need to find out what our mission blog website is...I will ask and get it to you next week.  There should be a lot of videos and pics of our mission on there.  You can then add the link from my blog.

I will need to look up that Mormon Channel talk.  I didn't meet with Mariah this last week because I was back in Tiffin on exchange so Elder Stone met with her.  We have found out a few challenges to overcome with her and pray that she will have a humble heart and be willing to accept the fullness of the Gospel.  She knows its all true...some of her views of what she believes we believe in are a little slanted.  I will look up that Mormon Channel video because that sounds like it could really help her out. 

We contacted into a few potential investigators this last week and will hopefully meet with two of them and their families tonight.  We just desperately need people to teach.  Things are moving, but we are mostly building a foundation right now here and we have to be patient as the wheels are turning.  Things are just so different on this Western side of the mission.  Lima will be doing amazing here in the future though.  Great changes are being made here and it's exciting to see the fire of the Spirit coming back into the lives of the members. 

Here is some information about the Sorensen’s and when their homecoming talk will be if you are interested in going.  They will be speaking in Sacrament Meeting July 15th @ 9:00 am. Crescent Ridge 7th Ward at 11000 So. 1300 East Sandy, Utah 84094.  President and Sister Sorensen Future contact information when they get home is:  

Darwin and LeeAnn Sorensen
1290 E. Bell View Circle
Sandy, Utah  84094
Home 801-572-1981
Cell 801-598-9444

I love you all and hope you have a great week.  Excited to hear a report about Girls Camp next week in your email.

Love,

Elder Weaver

No comments:

Post a Comment