Tuesday, May 29, 2012

What A Busy Ward Family We Are


May 29, 2012

Dear Family & Friends,

What a busy ward family we are!  Isn't productivity great?  I see what happens when people aren't...and it's not pretty!  The Gospel does that for us.

Thank you for all the pictures of everything!  I am so happy to see everyone so happy and well.  I also am glad I was present at the wedding of two dear friends of mine.  It was good to see you all!


All right, so I am in Lima now.  The Ward here is great.  A new Bishop was just got called and he is awesome!  He is very spiritual, and ready to work.  He has great vision for this Ward and is getting all of the members on board.  He knows that "the Lord has revealed that the Lima Ward is too grow." Great things to happen here and I believe he is also the 1st return missionary to serve as a Bishop in this Ward.

We are working hard here and are splitting the area today with a set of Sisters.   They will be moving down here at 4:00pm today.  We are having a Leadership Training Meeting this Thursday and Mission Council on Friday.  LTM is for Zone Leaders and District leaders with the President and Assistants.  And Mission Council is Zone Leaders, Assistants, and President.  Instead of having our normal zone meetings this next month we will have a meeting as Zones with the President since he will be leaving this next month.  I have loved serving with them.  They are great examples and Disciples of Christ.  They have taught me so many things that have and will impact my life forever.  I look forward to serving with the Velingas and to learn from them and their example. 

Well Family and Friends, I love you a lot.  I pray you have a wonderful week...I'll be emailing again in no time.

Love you lots,

Elder Weaver

No comments:

Post a Comment