Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I Just Want To Say I Sure Love You All


September 10, 2012

Dear Family & Friends,

I just want to say I sure love you all!  I am so thankful for all your righteous examples and desires to me so keep being wonderful.

I don't remember a missionary couple named the Howell's here...I will have to check.  And an Elder Jensen I will have to look for.  I know we already have 1 Elder Jensen that serves here in the zone.  I will keep my eyes open next month for this new elder.  Actually I have already seen the sheet of the new missionaries coming out so I probably saw him already. 

I am so excited for Taylor Garner!  It's great to be able to see the atonement at work in all our lives.  That is one of the greatest things I have had the opportunity to experience here on a mission.  Getting to see truth reflected in the countenances of those we serve and to see how the atonement transforms them as they seek to apply what they learn.  This is no greater work.  He is going to love his mission.

This last week went fast...every week has been going fast with lots of teaching, planning/preparing, and learning.  We had Mission Council on Tuesday and received some great revelation for how we can better minister to and strengthen our areas.  Then we have had baptisms to plan and rides up to Stake conference to plan out.  Stake conference was great by the way.  We heard from all the stake leaders and then also from Elder Gordon Smith of the Seventy and Elder Donald L. Hallstrom from the Presidency of the Seventy.  What a great meeting to be able to attend for members and investigators alike.  I also had the chance to see several members from Tiffin.  The Saubers and Alicia were there, it was great to be able to see Alicia and see the progress she has continued making since I left. 

For this Saturday there are 4 baptisms being prepared.  There are Daesha and Dennis in our area, Trey in the Sisters area (in the Lima ward), and then Cierra in St. Mary's area of the zone.  What a great time to be a part of this work.  The Spirit is touching and preparing many to hear the message of the Restored Gospel.  As we all work diligently and grow in faith Heavenly Father will always grow in His trust in us and will give each of us many opportunities to share the Gospel and in turn grow ourselves.  No greater work and joy than this. 

I hope you each have a fantastic week.  I love you all!

Love,

Elder Weaver 

No comments:

Post a Comment