Tuesday, May 21, 2013

I Am Sure Excited To See You All In The Next Couple Weeks!


May 20, 2013

Well good morning everyone!  I am sure excited to see you all in the next couple weeks.  The following Wednesday is coming super fast.  

Sounds like you had a great sacrament meeting yesterday.  Is this Jason Brown’s second time speaking in the Ward?  

Our week went well.  Tinisha is progressing well and is working for June 1st.  Leeneal won't make that date, but Tinisha really would like to take this step as Leeneal continues to work towards baptism.  She has an interview this next week.  We continue looking for more investigators here and across the mission.  We have been receiving training recently for how we can better work with members to help them be engaged and excited about the work in each ward.  If we can do our part to help them become more engaged, other than just coming and teaching with us, then they will begin to have experiences that will be inspiring and help them to invite more of those they know to learn of the Gospel.  This will in turn bring about more baptisms as a mission when we are able to help the members become more effectively engaged in this great work. 

Dad, will you be attending your Mission President's funeral this next week? Do they live close enough to attend?  I hope so.  That would be great for you to be able to go.  It's amazing how much your Mission President and his wife/family impact you over the 2 years you serve.  I sure love the time that I have been able to serve with and learn from both of the Mission President's I have had here.  

My bike, I have not sold yet.  My offer that I was going to take claims he just bought a new bike, but now his brother is interested in buying my bike for $300 and CAN'T go any higher.  That was this guys original offer, I am pretty sure he is just trying to get the price lower.  I brought the price down on Craigslist and will see what offers come this week.  If nothing I will take the $300 I think.

Well, I am going to finish out strong!  I sure love you all and look forward to catching up with you all soon.  Have a great week.

Love,

Elder Weaver

No comments:

Post a Comment