Thursday, December 29, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Dear Family & Friends,

It was so great to see my family on Christmas day.  It sounds like you are all doing well and are doing just fine back in Utah.  I love you all so much and appreciate all that you do for me. 

After Skyping we thanked the Birds and went over to the Branch Presidents home.  President Nord and his wife had chili and stuff for us and we just spent the rest of the day talking and stuff.  Elder Jarvis had to talk to about 30 or so people back home so he did that all day and I talked with the Nords.  Which is fine because amidst our different conversations we were able to identify several things to work on with the branch for the next while.  I wished I could have been in my PJ's though.  It was different being in church clothes all day on Christmas.

It sounds like the Ward had a fantastic Christmas program/concert!  They always have a great program in store for the Holidays.  Good job Brother Dimond.

Well I am almost feeling all the way better.  My energy has just kinda been drained the last couple days, but I think I am almost back to 100%.  
  
I hope you each have a great week this week and have a very happy new year.  I love you all very much!

Love,

Elder Weaver


This is a clip of Elder Weaver bearing his testimony to his family from a video call on Christmas morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment