Monday, December 5, 2011

Skype In Less Than A Month!

Dear Family & Friends,

I am glad to hear you all had a fun filled Thanksgiving!  We went to the Thomas/Fitzgerald/Delesk clan Thanksgiving that they hold at the church each year.  It was good, and we got to play basketball after.  Not a bad place to have Thanksgiving.  The day went by super quick.  No injuries at the Turkey Bowl that morning.  We were all muddy though.  It was a good game.  We also were able to take some furniture over to the Lewis family and they were very thankful for the things that they received from some of the members in the ward. 

If you see anyone I know tell them Hi for me as well!  It's good to hear about all my friends who are getting back!  I hope they retain the changes their mission has made on them.  And that sounds like a great concert the President Richards family performed.  They all play beautifully.  Did president play something??:)

Travel, holiday, etc…investigators are here, there, and everywhere this past week.  But we have some new potential investigators to meet with this next week and hopefully we can get back with those who have been gone or busy.  The work continues to move forward and build its momentum here in this part of the Lords Kingdom.  I hope to stay another transfer to work out a few more things that this area is in need of.  However, I will be going where the Lord puts me on December 5th. 

I know the Hollies!  They are in my Zone.  We have met several times and they are a wonderful couple doing a great work in the Canton Ward.  Senior couple missionaries have things that are just magical for a Ward and they can focus on very key things that young missionaries can't.  We need more of them!  Send all the seniors out!  As far as this Sister Missionary goes, Sarah...I have no idea because we don't know first names really out here.

Well I love you, and am so thankful for all your love and thoughts.  I hope you have a great week!  Skype in less than a month!

Love,

Elder Weaver 

No comments:

Post a Comment